Вернуться  :: Следующая ветвь»
Страницы: 1 2 3 4
  •  
     Рейтинг: 6
    Fridlok

Dear foreign players of Juggernaut
    18:48, 13 мар 2014

Dear foreign players of Juggernaut, the Inquisition welcomes you to our server! Please keep in mind that this server is Russian-speaking and most of our players speak Russian language only. At the moment, for your convenience, the communication between the players in chat and forum is allowed in languages other than Russian. However, we would appreciate if you could use translators from your native language to Russian (there are a lot of them on the web) to communicate with other players in our main chat and forum and, if it's possible, to communicate with your friends in languages other than Russian in private chats. We would also like to remind you that any form of abuse, inappropriate language (profanity) and links to other resources are prohibited and punished according to the rules of the game.
    If you have any question regarding the game process, please address them in this topic. The Inquisition and the Educators will do their best to make the game comfortable for you. This topic is written in English as most of the moderators and foreign players can understand it.

For all Russian-speaking players of the server, we ask not to flood in this topic, please do not create any conflict situations and treat the foreign players that do not understand Russian with respect. (с) krista5

Для всего русскоязычного населения сервера, настоятельно рекомендую отказаться от флуда в данной теме, не создавать конфликтных ситуаций и отнестись с пониманием к игрокам не говорящим на русском языке. Флуд будет удаляться и наказываться
    Фрид если на тебя не жалуются ты плохо работаешь! (с) Борец со сном
  • 13:05, 04 сен 2014 
     Рейтинг: 0
    Artni
    Ангел Кастиэль
    я таких бойцов невстречал в пвп, которые балтают нанешенском языке..., всё чаще попадаются молчуны, которые бросают бои, а в кланах пусть балтают на чём угодно
    А этт самый маленкий, у них, самый нервный, всё время за ствол хватался. Этт наша корова,... и мы её доим.
  • 00:08, 05 сен 2014 
    B e S t i a
    Fridlok
    Да уж транслит бы не помешал джаговский, а то у каждого свой транслит и каждый "транслит" (глагол) по своему, невыносимо это бывает читать

Крокодил, крокожу и буду крокодить
  • 06:46, 28 окт 2014 
    skoczylas12
    skoczylas12; sanzopanza@wp.pl; bialymichu
  • 08:15, 04 янв 2015 
    -АналитиК-
    Hi Admins, I am from New York. I am having some problems with payment system. I have been using Liqpay long time ago. Now, I am back but it is not possible for me to add some brilliants...

Please help.. Terrabank credit card system doesn't support United States cards :(
  • 19:20, 05 янв 2015 
    Mordin
    -АналитиК- писал(а):
    Hi Admins, I am from New York. I am having some problems with payment system. I have been using Liqpay long time ago. Now, I am back but it is not possible for me to add some brilliants...

Please help.. Terrabank credit card system doesn't support United States cards :(

I think I can help you. Please contact me - my contacts are in my profile.
    Не принимаю на свой счёт ничего, кроме денег
  • 02:50, 09 янв 2015 
     Рейтинг: 1
    ---SheeLu---
    Can I ask for a promo code, my nickname on the eu are: Li_Lu, e-mail: LiLu2802@gmail.com
  • 03:17, 10 янв 2015 
    -АналитиК-
    May I get promo to please
  • 02:42, 11 янв 2015 
    -АналитиК-
    Mordin
    вы играете?? жду 3й день
  • 13:35, 11 янв 2015 
    Mordin
    -АналитиК- писал(а):
    Mordin
    вы играете?? жду 3й день

Я то играю )) и чего вы ждете то?
    Не принимаю на свой счёт ничего, кроме денег
  • 23:48, 14 янв 2015 
    освещенный
    hello, I not received the promotion code, how i can get this please.I don´t received the bonus
  • 19:42, 20 янв 2015 
    -АналитиК-
    LucasBarbosa

между I и not надо поставить have + get this не правильно get it...

когда пишите recieved это означает что кто то отправил вам код если хотите сказать надо написать how I can get the promotion code?????
Страницы: 1 2 3 4